Textbroker Uses AP Style

I need to up my game on AP style. I was directed to this source by Textbroker:
Guide to AP Style

It is not an internal source. But it is a link they gave me.

I have read through it. I intend to read through it every day or a few times a week for a while.

This will not be the first time I have actively studied the resources given to me by Textbroker. Someday, I will get it right and be worthy of a 5-star rating!

Until then, I shall continue to study the resources to which I am directed in hopes of keeping my 4-star rating so I can make a decent paycheck on weeks when I can get my act together enough to put in sufficient hours.

I'm medically handicapped and I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life. It's one of the reasons I work for Textbroker.

I don't know any other way I can make money at will when I'm having a good day. So far, it's the only thing I know where I can say "I feel okay right now and I hope to have a few good hours. I would like to try to make X amount of money today." and sit down and work on hitting the earnings numbers I would like to see.

I've added the link to the Resources list in the sidebar on the landing page of this site so I can easily find it again. I'm saying that here so you, dear reader, know that as well.

Comments