Textbroker does, in fact, pay twice a week now

I mentioned this in a previous post when they moved to Payoneer that there was talk of moving to two payouts per week. That actually happened, I just never wrote about it.

If you request your pay once per week, there is no fee. If you request it twice, you pay a one dollar fee on your second payout.

The payout days are Mondays and Thursdays. This makes my life vastly less stressful because I still live hand to mouth and it means if I can get my act together and work (and if luck is with me in terms of articles being accepted promptly), I can get paid in as little as three or four days instead of in a week to ten days for work I am doing currently.

"Ten days" because it can take a few days for articles to get accepted and then you have to have at least $10 in your Textbroker account to request a payout. So under their old system, it was possible for me to work for a few days, not have my articles accepted until it was too late for that week and then get paid for them the following week about ten days after some of those articles were actually completed and submitted by me.

If you are constantly cash strapped or if you want to do Textbroker for "extra" money on top of a regular job, this shorter time frame can really make a huge difference.

Comments